Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting?

This started last night but I do what I usually do (turn on the console, controller, pop the disk in etc) and then started to play Dragon Age 2. After about 30 minutes it signed me out so I tried to in in again and it wouldn't let me.. After about an hour I signed in again for about 10 minutes then it repeats. How can I make it work and/or why is this happening?



~XiaoXbox Live keeps disconnecting?
Im Not Gonna give You A Long Explanation Just To Get Best Answer, Instead Im Going to Say It Simple.



1) Internet Connection

2) The Game (Unlikely)



Only From Those Two :)



Hope I've HelpedXbox Live keeps disconnecting?
Are you sure you have a good internet signal? There is something wrong somewhere with your internet

No comments:

Post a Comment