Saturday, February 25, 2012

My PS3 light goes from green to yellow to flashing red everytime I load a game?

I was playing dragon age origins and part way through playing the console cut out. I leave it for 30 mins, it boots fine until I load a game. Is this an easy fix problem or is it worse?My PS3 light goes from green to yellow to flashing red everytime I load a game?
the yellow light of death it might be that your ps3 fan is giving out and for that reason your ps3 is over heating do you still have warranty on your ps3 if you do ps3 will replace it for free what i did was that i open my ps3 because it was out of warranty and i left the top open and it worked untill i got my new ps3My PS3 light goes from green to yellow to flashing red everytime I load a game?
Hey there,



looks like you got the yellow light problem..don't send it to sony that will cost you $150+ and that is a lot of money and you have to wait for 2-4week to get it back,where you can repair it yourself for just $30.. comparing to sony you will save up to $120 in your pocket.



check my source box for more information on how to repair it yourself and avoid sending it to sony
  • dashi
  • chinese food delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment