Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Having problems with the Dragon Age: Origins (PC) companion AI?

So I played this game on console first before I got a computer to be able to run this, but now I'm trying to play and finding that my companions don't auto follow the leader unless it's all selected and they do not autoattack even though I have preset things for healing, etc. Also, I am almost positive that this game is not that micromanagey because in Neverwinter Nights 2, etc they at least follow and autoattack with the leader. So has anyone had this problem/know how to fix it?Thanks for the help!Having problems with the Dragon Age: Origins (PC) companion AI?
You have it set to individual commands. You need to change it party commands. I forget what the key was but you can click it on the left hand side of your screen underneath the character portraits.



Edit: Did you make sure your party is set to "Move freely" and not "Hold Position"?

No comments:

Post a Comment