Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can someone recommend a good PC game that will run on my Laptop?

Ok, so I want a game that will run on my Laptop, I have a 2.00GHz processor and 2Gbs of RAM, I don't mind If I have to turn all the graphic settings down. I want a game with a good storyline and preferably not a 1st person shooter (I do like them but only for console) I had a look at dragon age that looked good but it might be too 'RPG' for me. Any suggestions?Can someone recommend a good PC game that will run on my Laptop?
my suggestion, i always play;

1.World of Warcraft or Warcraft III frozen throne

2.Command and Conquer, the best is generals zero hour

3.Fable, Final Fantasy online

3.Play classic FPS games (Deus Ex, System Shok 2, Half life, No one lives forever, etc...) i know you dont like it, but try it.Can someone recommend a good PC game that will run on my Laptop?
I'm afraid that most of them are going to be 1st person RPG's, though you could try Caesar 3, or other 'Sold Out' brand games.

The Sims 2 will also run on that at low performance settings.Can someone recommend a good PC game that will run on my Laptop?
THE SIMS 3



GRAND THEFT AUTO
Maple Stroy (Just Barely)

No comments:

Post a Comment