Saturday, February 25, 2012

What holiday title should I get?!?

So I have both the PS3 and Xbox 360. The problem is that there is an extensive list of Triple A title games coming out for both systems. Now I need to know what games I should buy for what system.



Here are the Game's Wish List:



1. Assassins Creed II



2. Protocol



3.WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010



4. Dante's Inferno



5. Brutal Legend



6. The Saboteur



7. Blur



8. Dragon Age Origins



Consoles:



PS3 or Xbox 360



Thanks

AJGWhat holiday title should I get?!?
assassins creed 2 is going to be very good, doesn't matter which system i haven't heard of any console exclusive content for either. Do you mean alpha protocol that's going to be a really good rpg/action game the upgrades and choices affecting the game look extensive, i would say get it on ps3 there is really no reason i just like my ps3 better. dantes inferno looks good to but wont be out until February 2010. you should also look into uncharted 2-ps3 exclusive(10/13), borderlands(10/29), call of duty mw2-xbox 360, because more people play on live(11/10).What holiday title should I get?!?
Get Assassins Creed 2 and the Saboteur



These arent on your list but you HAVE to get Uncharted 2 for ps3 and Modern Warfare 2 for either ps3 or 360

No comments:

Post a Comment