Saturday, February 25, 2012

If I buy a game download how many times am I able to download it?

I use a lap top and therefore worry about space. I don't want to have to buy the game again if it somehow gets deleted.

I want to buy the Dragon Age PC game, it looks so cool. ^^ and much better than the 360 console version I have. Go MODS!If I buy a game download how many times am I able to download it?
i know at gamersgate you can download it again and again , link and discounts http://thedigitalwire.webplus.net/page2.鈥?/a>If I buy a game download how many times am I able to download it?
you will be able to download that version every day starting the day you purchase it. Once you purchase it there will be no limit



you could also download the .exe file and put it on a cd. Then you wouldnt have to spend time waiting for it to download againIf I buy a game download how many times am I able to download it?
As many times as you want on your account (if your using steam). But you can only be logged on on one computer at a time. And yeah its a pretty fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment