Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Is it worth buying Dragon Age:Origins for Xbox 360?

I have heard that it is a very good game (also had good reviews) and that it is also very long (40-50 hours main quest line) But i've heard its not so good on computer but the gameplay style is different on the consoles and I'm wondering whether i should buy it or not?Is it worth buying Dragon Age:Origins for Xbox 360?
Hey. I play Xbox 360 a lot and love RPG games (Oblivion, Fable and Fallout to name a few) and I, like you, wondered if Dragon Age: Origins; would get onto my list of loved games. So I bought a copy and played it for a few hours but I just couldn't get into it at all and sold it again shortly after. But if you are curious I suggest buying a copy second hand from somewhere online. I imagine they should be quite cheap by now considering the sequel's on the horizon. Hope I helped. Happy gaming. Ash.
it's goos but MASS EFFECT 2 IS FRICKIN AMAZINGIs it worth buying Dragon Age:Origins for Xbox 360?
its worth a buy, but I gotta correct you that the PC version is better than the console version. The PC version seems more like an actual RPG because you click to attack an enemy and less confusion when it comes to the controls, instead with the console you just press A or X (no need to keep on tapping it) and to bring the skills is the trigger and then a bunch of ****. Also the textures on the console is not that great. But if you are going to take it as an RPG and not an Action Game, then go for it.
It is a very good game and what you've heard is indeed true (in terms of reviews and play length). I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys TACTICAL(!!!) rpg games. It is definitely worth the money.

I have it on the 360 but have never played it on the PC so can't say much about which is better. I like it on the 360. But if you don't have a 360 already or prefer PC gaming, you could always hire a PC version for a test run.Is it worth buying Dragon Age:Origins for Xbox 360?
The best game ever, you can do anything in the game and I recommend this game.

It cost you just 14-18 $ for Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment