Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are some games like Fable for the PS3?

I have a PS3 and I'd love to play a game like Fable (role playing, etc.) just for a different console. I'm a girl, so a gender choice is a MUST (one of the only things I hated in Fable I was the lack of a gender choice). I've already heard about Dragon Age, White Knight Chronicles, Fallout 3, and Demon's Souls. Is there anything else?What are some games like Fable for the PS3?
The Elder Scrolls games are pretty similar to the Fable games, though they're 1st person, not 3rd.



Try Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV)What are some games like Fable for the PS3?
League of legends is an amazing game. MOBA genre. You control a champion and fight other chamions (real players). You have to complete objectives with your team and push to the enemy base while they push to yours.



You have to try it out.



http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4鈥?/a>



Sigh up using this link and add me in game (Dyzek). By using this link you help me out, and later I'll help you out once you hit level 5.



Best game ever. Try it out.



It is free and you can't buy power using money. Very fun.





P.S. Make sure to sigh up using this link.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4鈥?/a>What are some games like Fable for the PS3?
dragon age origins
Try Folklore

No comments:

Post a Comment