Saturday, February 25, 2012

Which of these games should I definately buy for my gaming PC rather than for my console?

Battlefield 3 and why?

Crysis 2 and why?

Dues Ex Human Revolution and why?

Mass Effect series and why?

Dragon Age 2 and why?

L.A. Niore and why?

Batman Arkham City and why?

and finally Elder Scrolls Skyrim and why?

Just a little added information but I have a pretty powerful gaming PC that I just bought for MMO's but i've always played games on 360 and PS3 like FPS's, so i'm not sure what to expect or if I will like playing RPG's and FPS's on a PC. The idea of not having analog sticks to move just seems like I won't be able to play as well using keys but idk, Any input or info you guys have about it would be appreciated. I've just heard so many good things about the PC gaming community and how it dominates consoles?Which of these games should I definately buy for my gaming PC rather than for my console?
I don't play that many games, but i'll answer for the Mass effect series.



One simple thing: quickset buttons. It means you can use a power by tapping a number key, rather then pause the game and select it. Way more exciting and fast-paced.Which of these games should I definately buy for my gaming PC rather than for my console?
battlefield 3 - that series is made for pc and it will look sick

skyrim - im not kidding when i say this one will win goty... too good of a game to dumb down with a console

No comments:

Post a Comment