Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Coop multiplayer RPG for PS3?

Hello,



I`m just bought a console after 20 years of being a PC gamer, I can't seem to find a multiplayer coop RPG game for me and my friends. Not an MMO, though, just a regular RPG, like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, Torchlight, etc.where you have multiple classes, character progression, good story, good replayability.



I would very much appreciate any suggestions, but please no Anime / Manga style games.



P.S. multiplayer via online play, not same console w/ two controllers.



Many thanks in advance!Coop multiplayer RPG for PS3?
Borderlands is a great coop game rpg. it is pretty long and pretty fun. it has a comic type style to it and it supports up to 4 players online and can be bought off the playstation store for around 30 bucks or so. i bought it off the store and i love it. i dont play it any more because i have skyrim and things of that nature but they have 4 things of DLC and the next borderlands is coming out next year in the fall. there is also RAGE which is 2 player online only. i have neevr played it but my friends say it is a fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment