Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I need help with editing my game?

I'm trying to edit Dragon Age: Origins. I'm trying to get it so I can get the cheat console to come up, but I must be doing something wrong cause when I go into my game nothing happens when I push the button I have it assigned for.



I have the .exe set up properly with the "-enabledeveloperconsole" at the end of the target. I went to the keybindings and edited the openconsole so that when you push O it should open it in the game. Well I think the problem lies within how it was before I edited it. Before I edited the keybindings it said this "openconsole_0=keyboard::button_Grave" and I'm wondering if it has to do with the "grave" part of it. When I was looking up how to do it the person said theirs said "X" instead of what mine says.. I'm getting a little irritated now and would greatly appreciate some help.I need help with editing my game?
download a trainer program, then you don't have to edit anything in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment