Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leliana's song problem?

I recently downloaded some Dragon Age DLC with my hard drive on on a friend's console since I can't get on Xbox Live at my house. Just today I did the license transfer thing so I could play them offline on my own console at home (since I didn't know I'd have to do that when I just brought my hard drive to my friend's). It said all the downloads had been successful. However, it now says two unknown DLCs are corrupt when I start Origins. I believe one is Leliana's song since it doesn't give me the option to play it when I select 'New Game'. I'm not sure what the other is since I haven't had a chance to check. Would I simply have to re-download the two DLCs that were corrupt or is it something more complicated?Leliana's song problem?
just redownload it. it must have been corrupted when you were downloading or installing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment