Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Should I get an xbox w/kinect, a ps3 w/move, or a Wii?

I'm not a gamer, obviously. I've enjoyed playing some games on my computer (Knights of the Old Republic and Dragon Age, for example). I'm in the market for an actual video game console now, but I really don't have a clue which one is best. I've played Wii with friends before, and enjoyed it. Beyond playing solo, I want a console I can enjoy with one or more friends. I'd also like to try some of the cool fitness games out there. So, I'm wondering what people who have experience with all the consoles and specifically with the motion controller aspects have to say. Which one should I get?Should I get an xbox w/kinect, a ps3 w/move, or a Wii?
You want a console which you with your friends can enjoy plus something for exercise than xbox kinect sensor can hold up to six people in a room, you can exercise or dance without any kind of controller or sensor interacting with your bod and you get to play the famous titles of xbox like halo reach, fable 3 and GOW3.



So I would recommend you to go for the xbox kinect. just read this precise review on xbox vs ps3 vs wii and you would know why I suggest xbox kinect:



http://budurl.com/XBoxKPS3Better



And here you would be able to find the best selling bundle for xbox:



http://budurl.com/XBoxBundlePrice



But after reading if you decide to go for the Ps3 than the bundle I would suggest would be the uncharted 3 bundle:



http://budurl.com/PS3Un3Price



But if you think that the Wii is more fun as you have already tried it your self than I here you would be able to find the best selling bundle for it:



http://budurl.com/WiiPrice
This is a tough one.

The Wii seems to be more for family and child games.

The ps3 has really good racing games and free live.

The xbox has some of the most popular games like Halo, CoD, etc. I think that the xbox live ill soon be free also.

In the end I would go with the xbox because:

1) so many people already have it so you can play games with people

2) has really good fps games.

3) people can play on live through a computer with people on the xbox.

This is just my opinion.Should I get an xbox w/kinect, a ps3 w/move, or a Wii?
Ps3 cuz I got an Xbox and most of my friends have a ps3 and so I'm kind of left out because I don't have one so if most of your friends have a ps3 then get one
For fitness games, i would suggest Xbox 360 if you do not want a controller to play with and you can play with your friends but if you want to play real fitness games then get Wii but you cannot play with your friends online except having 2 controllers.Should I get an xbox w/kinect, a ps3 w/move, or a Wii?
If you're going to play sololy with friends I would get a Wii, I've seemed to enjoy those the most, then xbox or ps3. But if you're going to play by yourself, or online, It's just personal preference from Xbox and Ps3

No comments:

Post a Comment