Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good game(s) to get for ps3?

I have both an XBox 360 and a PS3. I love them both, but currently I only have MAG for PS3. As I am slowly migrating to PS3, I want to expand my library. And if a game is available for both consoles, My choice is the PS3 version. I understand this is an XBox 360, but please put all your biast concerns to the side for now.



I enjoy FPS and RPGs. And I love the two mixed. Also a good multiplayer would be a great bonus, but is not required.



I used to have MW2 for 360, but sold it to put money towards my ps3. honestly it got boring and repetitive. MAYBE id buy WaW for Nazi Zombies or BlackOps, but MW2 is not an option as of now.



I only can afford 1 MAYBE 2 games right now. And I have to renew xbl by january 1st



The games I am currently debating are:



BioShock

Fallout 3 GOTY

Borderlands

Dragon Age: Origins

Mass Effect 2 (should I get first one for 360 instead?)

Killzone 2

Resistance Fall Of Man

Resistance 2

Metal Gear Solid 4

InFamous

Battle Field Bad Company 2

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

Army Of Two

Army Of Two 40th Day

Naughty Bear

Singularity



these are a few titles I am interested in.





What do you think? I know versions differ between console, especially with multiplayer compatibility. Which of these would be good? Or is there something else youd suggest?



thanksGood game(s) to get for ps3?
Oh you have bean busy.



All of those games are grate accept Naughty Bear but I think you should form yourself your own opinion google around and watch some trailers and gameplay. :) have fun
Get Fallout 3, Borderlands, and Dragon Age: Origins (for whatever system you can get a better price for). The Mass Effect series in its entirety is better left to the Xbox 360, so you can experience the full story and data transfer from game to game.Good game(s) to get for ps3?
you should get call of duty black ops because it is the best game which is coming out in November and has RC vehicles and CCTV camera's and better graphics and quality search it in youtube
Personaly I would get Bad Company 2. I did not like the campain but the online play is fun. Fallout has a lot of replay value, so if you dont have many games thats a good one to get.Good game(s) to get for ps3?
Since you like FPS games i would recommend Resistance and Killzone 2. Killzone 2 especially is an amazing game. Dragon Age Origins is one of the best RPG games out there. Since you like a combo of FPS and RPG, Fallout 3 is a good choice. I agree in saying that the Mass Effesct series should be left to the Xbox 360 because that way you can import your ME1 saves to ME2. MGS 4 is one of THE best games out there.



So there's my personal preference list for the ps3

Resistance 1%26amp;2

Killzone 2

Dragon Age Origins

Fallout 3

MGS 4



If you don't hate third person shooters i recommend that you give Uncharted series a try.
borderlands is amazing. they are coming out with the Game of The Year Edition, which includes all 4 DLC maps included with the original game. plus, you can play online against friends in the arena or play with a total of 4 people online during the main game.



InFamous is a pretty cool game. you'll have to go through the game 2 times. sequel coming soon.



Army of two was a good game, the sequel sucked.



Naughty Bear looks like fun, but its a bad game.





Go for Borderlands as your first choice, but the GOTY edition. its out October 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment