Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can dlc be shared amongst consoles?

I want to buy the DLC for Dragon Age but I'm using my brother's ps3 until I can get my own. I don't want to get the dlc if I can't play it later when I do receive mine. So my question is, can dlc (for any game) be shared amongst consoles?Can dlc be shared amongst consoles?
Sure you can, 1 PS3 account can be activated on 5 different consoles. Here's what you need to do.



Buy it with your brothers account

When you get your PS3 create your own playstation network account

Log out of your account and creater a different User

On that different user sign it to the playstation network with your brothers account

Go to account managment and look for the option to acticate that account on your system

Once activated go to donwload history and just re-download it to your new system

Enjoy.



Alternatively, you can just create a PSN to use on your brothers ps3 and activate it.

Then on your new ps3 create a user and sign in with your playstation network account

Activate it

Download history

Re-download

Enjoy.



Hope this helps!!



PS: Its not illegal, thats what its meant to be used for, if you change PS3s etc.Can dlc be shared amongst consoles?
You can but it is counted as game sharing which is illegal

No comments:

Post a Comment