Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Value of my XBox 360?

I have a flashed Xbox 360 (1.51 but banned) and I want to sell it. I dont know the price though.



Heres what it has



Console:

Flashed (1.51) (banned) Xbox Elite

60GB Hard Drive

Nitro Fan

Blue Lights



Games:

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Dragon Age Origins

Tekken 6

Borderlands

Halo ODST

Halo Multiplayer

Harry potter 6

Prototype

Kane and Lynch

Fight Night Round 4

GTA Stories

F.E.A.R 2 Project Origins

Fable 2

Assassins Creed 2

Dead Rising

Operation Flash Point:Dragon Rising

Dead Rising

Gears of War 2

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Shellshock 2

Smackdown VS Raw 2010

Skate 2

Burnout Ultimte

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

GTA IV

Left 4 Dead



Controllers:

1 White Wireless (Lights dont work)

1 Black Rapid Fire Wireless (Player 1 light not working)



Other:

5 CDs to be filled with latest games like Red Dead RedemptionValue of my XBox 360?
i'd would estimate all of that to go for about 400-500 dollarsValue of my XBox 360?
i would like to buy your rapid fire. $15 good for you? 208-919-1342

No comments:

Post a Comment