Sunday, March 4, 2012

What games can you recommend for me?

I have a PS3 but it has been unused for so long. I have been busy with PC gaming and while it's fun, I want to also use the PS3 since the majority of games are on consoles.



I have played Mass Effect, ME2 currently, MW/MW2, MoH 2010, Dragon Age Origins, and other hits on my PC, so it may be a bit tedious to recommend a game I haven't already played (I've played MGS4, Resident Evil 5 - great, and Killzone 2). I do like RPGs and Heavy Rain/Final Fantasy seems interesting. Something along these lines.



Thanks !!What games can you recommend for me?
Game 1: MAG- MAG is a great online role playing game. It requires teamwork and the roles required make it fun. Thing is, there is only online play, but there is hardly any lag and has game modes with up to 256 players battling it out. I would highly recommend it.



Game 2: COD Black Ops- Depending on if you liked MW2, you might like this game. Career mode is alright, but it somewhat short. Online is alright, but zombies would be a great role playing.



Game 3: Little Big Planet 1 or 2- As seen in commercials, the games are pretty much impossible to beat with so much stuff to play and do. Role playing is huge and they are very friendly games.



Hope this helps ;)
  • xbox xbox
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment