Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My GTA IV in pc has black texture glitches after i updated my drivers?

I decided to update my Nvidia GT540M to the latest drivers because my old drivers make gta iv and transformers:war for cybertron lag. after installing the new drivers, i noticed that gameplay became veeeery smooth. Problem is, after a short while black triangles and texture glitching appeared onscreen while I was playing GTA IV. I dont want to revert to my old drivers, so is there any other way to fix this?



P.S.Dragon Age 2 also has the same proble(but a little worse), while Transformers:War For Cybertron has occasional hanging.My GTA IV in pc has black texture glitches after i updated my drivers?
It means there is a problem with the new driver as well.



You can try to reinstall the new driver and see if that fix the problem.



If not, then you have to go back to the old drive and hope the next driver that comes out is problem free.



You may also want to contact your graphic card company to report on your bad experience so they can try to fix it on the next driver version.
  • asia de cuba
  • elder scrolls elder scrolls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment