Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Solo vs Online?

Maybe I'm just an old (26) fart but I never took to playing video games online with anonymous people. I like e-mail and reading web pages but when it comes to video games I like my consoles.

I think Contra/double dragon/mortal kombat/millipede is more fun if player two is in the room with you.



What's wrong with me?

Is it my age?

Is it because I grew up with a bunch of videogame playing siblings?

Is it because I grew up with arcades?Solo vs Online?
Your funny...old fart? 26? Ha, I'm 34. But yeah, still play an N64. Grew up on Atari...before your time young chap!



I don't play on line interactive games. I just don't see the purpose.



I'll have a drink with you anytime!
No I agree, playing with people in the room having a laugh, while the drinks and flowing, and the pizza is edible, is always best.



I'm 19 btw, and 26 is not old.Solo vs Online?
i like online games bcoz u can interact with people and get to make new friends. i think its just ur type.. it can't be age, i am 29 and married and spend half of my days playing online games and i just love it!!
36, old school, and proud of it!

Best multi-player (all in the same room) game ever, IMHO: Death Tank on the Sega Saturn.Solo vs Online?
Ho..Ho...You guys really crack(esp. Mr. 36 Old School)me up. With all due respect I'm double old school plus...I agree that the most satisfying type of gaming is Solo where I have complete control vs running around a Multiplayer gamescape just getting all

shot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment