Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can I run Skyrim on medium graphics settings?

I want to know if I can run Skyrim on this and make it look as good as PS3/360. I want it for PC because of mods, but I want it to look at least as good as consoles. I have an Alienware M11x with the following specs:

CPU - 1.2 Ghz Pentium U5400 (What if I Overclock to around 1.6ish?)

RAM - 4 GB

OS - Windows 7 (64 bit)

Graphics - Nvidia GeForce 335M

Please don't refer me to a website like "Can I Run It?" because they said I couldn't run Dragon Age Origins or Alpha Protocol, but I can run those pretty well.Can I run Skyrim on medium graphics settings?
Eh, maybe.



Try playing fallout 3 or oblivion, if you can run those skyrim will be the same.

Alsp skyrim on high is just as good if not better looking than consoles.



I have a phenomii 965 oc 3.8ghz

8g ddr3 fsb 1600

ati sapphire 6850



And I get 60 fps on high with shadows on max.Can I run Skyrim on medium graphics settings?
Sorry but your processor isn't high enough, even if it were to be overclocked, Skyrim requires a 2Ghz dual core on its MINIMUM specs.
  • italian foods
  • what is communication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment