Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oblivion controls on the consoles decent?

about 6 months ago i made the mistake of buying dragon age for my ps3. it would been a great game on my ps3 if only i could use a keyboard and mouse, not go through a bunch of submenu's to cast or do a spell/action. i later got it for my pc and had a blast at it. i still perfer to game on my consoles tho because i just find it more relaxing(even tho my pc is like a i7 with a kickass card hehe).



brings me to oblivion. are the controls decent enough so it's goi ng to be like demon souls(im planning on getting it for xbox tho btw) or it going to be like dragon age all over again?Oblivion controls on the consoles decent?
This game is pretty much perfect, besides almost ruining my Xbox due to overuse. I didn't find the controls bothering at all.Oblivion controls on the consoles decent?
Yes the controlls for console versions are perfect. I had no problem logging over 70 hours on the console version of the game haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment