Sunday, March 4, 2012

Any good RPG's coming out soon?

I just purchased FFXIII (13) and I am absolutely disgusted with it. This is by far the worst game I've ever played in my 18 years of RPG experiences. So I am looking for a relatively decent one that is one any of the 3 Next-Gen consoles (360, PS3, or Wii).



I'm looking for something non-childish which nearly completely knocks the Wii off the table. But I already have Alan Wake, Dark Siders, FF 12, and Dragon Age Origins and the whole Silent Hill series. I have already played Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and was not satisfied with it which takes off Fallout 3. And I'm not interested in Bioshock 1 or 2. I'm open to other suggestions though. Thanks in advanced and the most detailed responses will get 10 points.Any good RPG's coming out soon?
But Bioshock was amazing- one of my favorite games, I don't understand why you aren't interested in it. I agree with Jordak =(

-Try Demon's Souls, it's a ps3 exclusive and there's a bunch of paths you can take in the game.

-Then there's Valkyria Chronicles, another ps3 exclusive. It's strategic like Final Fantasy, has a unique and epic story and has great visuals.

-Eternal Sonata is an RPG and takes place in the dream of a world famous composer during his final hours and it can be a cooperative game

-Resonance of Fate is unique but you should only get it if you're into strategy
Both Mass Effects are good. KOTOR 1 and 2 were for xbox but I think you can play them on a 360 and trust me, they are good! and PLEASE give bioshock a chance! I thought it was horrible and i didnt even want to play it but my friends talked me into it and its AWSOME! the gameplay isnt amazing and the graphics are adequate but the story is AMAZING at least try the first one... you wont be sorry i promise!Any good RPG's coming out soon?
Have you tried Resonance of Fate? it is quite hard from what I've heard, I think it's mixture of RPG with action elements in it. It's done by Tri-Ace, the makers of Valkyrie Profile %26amp; Star Ocean. How about Tales of vesperia?. Resident Evil 5?.
Did u try out Risen?

new game called Alpha Protocol which is like a less futuristic version of MassEffect 2 (alot of character upgrades, skills etc)

Divinity series?

Dante's Inferno?

Gothic series?Any good RPG's coming out soon?
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is coming out in September, but you need a PSP to play it. I have one, but just pissed off about it not being on PS2, or PS3.
Fable 3 will be coming out soon

but you didnt like oblivion? how is that even possible?
Fallout: New Vegas is set to release soon, that looks amazing imho.
even though u havemt tried bioshock 1 or 2 u should. their great games :D
I agree, FFXIII was terrible. As was XII, X was the last good main series FF game.



Demons Souls look pretty cool. Check that out definitely: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon's_Sou鈥?/a>



And by the way, if your whole opinion of FF games is based on XII and XIII, then you should try out the older ones. From FFI to FFVII they are all amazing. IX and X are good too. You'll need a PlayStation or at least emulators to play most of these though.



And you don't like the BioShock series? WHAAATTTT?!?!?! They are some of the greatest games ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment