Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hackslash game for PC?

Hey, I'm looking for a single-player game that is in a medieval setting that is also pretty new and popular. It NEEDS to have good to awesome graphics. I have played through Dragon Age: Origins and something similar wouln't hurt. And, no, I don't want to play online games or FPS's, I have enough of those. 10 Points to the person who finds me the best game. PREFERRABLY released in 2010.

And, no, I don't have any other consoles.Hackslash game for PC?
Lot's of em'

I will tell you them in order from most best to least. These games will be released in 2010 near May.



1. Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands (BEST)

2. Assasins Creed 2 (GREAT)

3. DMC 5 (NOT SURE IF IT WILL BE RELEASED THIS YEAR)



The best game I will recommend is Prince of Persia

The other one is Assasins Creed 2 (ASSASINS CREED 1 WAS AWARDED THE BEST ACTION?ADVENTURE GAME OF 2009 BY VGA)Hackslash game for PC?
Dragon Age: Awakening?

No comments:

Post a Comment