Sunday, March 4, 2012

**************PLEASE HELP!!!! Which game should I get for Christmas??!!!**********?

Hello,



I feel as if i asked this question multiple times....



Which game should I get for ps3?



I already have assassins creed 2 and im getting COD4 MW2 for x-mas.



I wanted to get another game. I really like any action/adventure or RPG games.

I was seriously considering Dragon Age. Although I heard its VERY long and I really dont want an extremely long game that once i beat it, it will sit in my closet for years. Secondly, i hear dragon age is A LOT better on PC than consoles. I can get it for my computer, though i prefer video game controllers since I am more used to it.



Are there any other games you recommend??!!!



Thankss**************PLEASE HELP!!!! Which game should I get for Christmas??!!!**********?
you want action RPG well i would get The Elder Scrolls IV OBLIVION you can get it for PS3/PC its 1000 times better on PC if you get Knights of The Nine and Shievering Isles Expansion.



here is a review in my words:

Oblivion magnificently improves on the graphics and environment, as well as a dramatic improvement in music and voice I absolutly loved the gameplay amazing game all along bunches of quests never get bored amazing game that you won't be sorry that you bought. Now, I'm not saying this is the second coming of Christ, but I must impress upon anyone who may read this that if you played the previous games and hated them, unless you hate RPG's in general, you'll love this game!



I'll iterate over why I gave it the review I did.



Gameplay (9/10)



Frustration - Some things about horseback riding leave a little to be desired. But overall you can move around without much difficulty. I did find one bug in being caught in a rock, and had to use fast travel to get out of it (defiantly a minus). But you really get a feeling of mortality, without feeling that Richard Garriott has it out for you personally (Re: Ultima VIII).



Difficulty - This game is challenging, but not impossible. It is possible to build a very bad character, so just treat it like you would a bioware rpg... and use some common sense when developing. Good news: no random luck in character rolls... you pretty much always reap what you sow.



Controls - I did not like the default layout, but I had no problem changing them (I prefer space to jump, the arrow keys to move, the U to use and basic stuff



Strategy - The game requires some planning, but not so much I have a guide if you want you can email me for it that I made fool of stuff thats usefull



Addiction - You can easily play this game for several days straight, yet you can just as easily put it down if you have the will (I've played games where you would forget what you were doing if you left it alone). Unlike previous versions, the quest management system is vastly improved.



AI - The AI is adequate, but nothing to write home about. Enemies behave like enemies would, and occasionally people get stuck behind walls. Not good, but not terrible either.



Replay - It is possible (though I haven't tried it) to master the game with just one character. However, with a variety of classes, paths to take, you are not limited to the railroading, or even duality railroading (Re: KotOR) of other RPGs. There is a sense of freedom without the sense of no purpose (Re: Daggerfall or even GTA).



Graphics - 9/10



Readability - No real issue here... though the element of realism of not being able to see anything at dark... is as annoying as real life. No shortages of torches, but it can make things a drag at times.



Clarity - Virtually flawless, though that's to be expected with games of this generation I suppose.



Detail - Alarmingly so. The grass is vivid, and assuming your CPU has the horsepower, the textures are really well done. But is it just me, or are all the humans suffering from jaundice in this game?



Effects - Magic looks gorgeous and realistic. Weapons have blood, and walls dent, and the rag doll physics are well done.



Animation - It's a massive improvement over older games, but again... as well as expected in modern games.



Artistic Design - The game is visually stunning, no question.



Music (or They don't call me Loodwig for nothing. Really, they don't call me Loodwig at all). 10/10



Music insertion - Very well done, smooth transitions. Sometimes when the music stops, I get nervous, almost like walking through the woods alone... and you hear a twig snap.



Music quality - Wonderful score. I have nothing further to add.



Sound Orchestration - Wonderfully orchestrated, and very appropriate.



Voice Over - Patric Stewart is the Frakkin Emperor! The only thing that would make it better would be Avery Brooks, Neil Patrick Harris, Ted Nugent, and possibly Ronald Reagan as the ghost by the lake. I do agree with other critics that there could be MORE voices, and that would have been an improvement. Quality was excellent of the ones chosen.



Sound Effects - Swords and fire are one thing, but when books, plates, vegetables, slabs of meat, and even footsteps on different surfaces are done well, one notices.



Story - 10/10



Plot - Unlike previous bethesda titles (which I may be mistaken, but only includes the "TES" series), this one has a good story, one you can follow, and one you want to be involved in. I remember playing Morrowind and thinking after a time "Ok, so am I supposed to be doing something, or is the goal just to find the best armor, level up high enough to wear it, and kill random crap?" And that doesn't touch how Daggerfall made me feel. The side quests range from adequate to very interesting, and the main story line is actually really good.



Development - One complaint here, the main story arc ended too quickly. I've owned the game less that**************PLEASE HELP!!!! Which game should I get for Christmas??!!!**********?
Ratchet %26amp; Clank: A Crack In Time.



It seems childish but it's so much fun. Just give it a shot, you'll love it.



Dragon Age isn't as much fun as it seems, it's not a hack and slash, and that's just the only way for such a game to work.**************PLEASE HELP!!!! Which game should I get for Christmas??!!!**********?
Boarderlands. Great re-playability, fun mulitplayer and an amazing game.
a xbox 360 is what you should get.

No comments:

Post a Comment