Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Was thinking about getting into W.O.W. but not sure?

I love games and I play quite a bit. Mostly on the consoles though. I have yet to try world of warcraft and was wondering if someone out there had any thoughts on the issue. I have played "long" games before: FinalFantasy, Mass Effect and Dragon Age. My girlfriend REALLY doesn't want me to get into W.O.W. because she thinks it will take over my life. I guess some people she works with are totally into it and don't really do anything else. I also heard that Blizzard changed a bunch of rules and now low level characters can come in and kill you. Any honest advice would be appreciated. Thanks.Was thinking about getting into W.O.W. but not sure?
wow, this turned into a kind of W.O.W. Annonymous meeting lol. I would say keep your gf happy. Wow has changed a LOT over the years, some good and some bad. If you decide to play, do so for an hour or two and then stop for the day. It's all about priorities. What's more important to you?
Get a trial account and try it for 10 days. If you don't like it, don't play it. If you do, play it in moderation (a few hours a day at the most). If you don't control how often you play, you can become addicted to it, but if you play in moderation you'll be fine.Was thinking about getting into W.O.W. but not sure?
Don't, whatever you do, do not start playing WOW. It will turn you into a mindless zombie, seriously just stick to console, you will start to play and you will like it and next thing you know your missing work, not eating and going outside, don't, im trying to save people from wow.
Don't play World of Warcraft. It's a HUGE waste of time and I don't blame your girlfriend for not wanting you to play it. The game turns you into a boring person with no life. I have a friend and all he ever talks about is WoW. Spend your money on something more worth your time.Was thinking about getting into W.O.W. but not sure?
Do what you want. Don't let your woman control you.



Also, don't bother, yes its fun, yes its addicting, but there are way better games out there. Blizzard panders to the masses, so if you want a game that ANYONE can play and be good at? Then by all means, play WoW.
I'd say don't on the single issue that you have to BUY the game, and then PAY to play it.

That's as stupid of a combo as you can get. Sure its neat, but give the game away for free if you are going to charge to play it.
I thumbed up all the people before my answer. I'm sure you know what my answer is.
---
Oh crap i thumbed up the guy recommending WoW... I was thinking everyone would agree with not playing WoW so i senselessly clicked thumb up on him :D lol.
Dude. Don't do it. If you haven't gotten into it by now, don't start. Your sex life will hate you for it.
How about nott.



keep your girlfriend happy. Maybe you already play too many games. Just sayin..
Honestly DONT ******* play it... i can see why ur gf doesnt want you to play it
I didn't realize there were so many WoW haters out there, lol. I play it, I have a life, I have friends, I don't miss work so I can play it, etc. It's all about the person. I have people in my guild who are paralegals, paramedics, IT head honchos, students, a few people even have two jobs. It's a cliche to think that anyone who plays WoW is addicted and has no life. It's a good game, you have tons of stuff to do and now with the expansions it's a little more challenging and less boring. I don't mind paying the $15 a month because the game practically never ends. Get a trial account and see how it goes. If you feel it could become a problem then don't buy the full version. You might also suggest to your gf that she try it too. I know a lot of couples that play together and they have a lot of fun. I think people need to get educated about this game, it's not evil for goodness sake, lol. Priorities and moderation are key. :)
I would highly recommend Wow, as it is the best MMORPG of all time, with over 2 million subscribers to the game, it has cartoon style graphics, but the gameplay is superb, I purchased the latest expansion Cataclysm last Tuesday, which raises the level cap to 85, your character has so much to do, you get mounts at level 20 %26amp; flying mounts at level 60, it is very addictive game, you can party up with your friends or just go alone, every part of your character is customizable from hair to what they wear, it is well worth 拢8.99 a month subscription



Please type in Wow in Google to find out more if your Not convinced %26amp; there is plenty of addons you can install via www.curse.com with which you will need to download %26amp; install the client, only if you play Wow of course!



I hope this helps :)
if you're girlfriend hates it, i'd recommend not doing it. it is addicting and will take over your life. i started playing 4 years ago and at first i even quit my job to play. as time goes on life will sink back in and you will set time aside to play. it's all about self control as far as addiction goes. if you don't think you can and still keep a gf, don't do it.

but if you are really looking for something beyond consoles, I recommend looking into it. there really is no end, there is always something to do, and you meet good people. it takes a lot of knowledge and skill so read up on it heavily before trying it out. good luck!
I play WOW, I have for a long time, You want to keep your GF happy? avoid the game, or find a GF that plays. It is time consuming, its one thing to play "long" games, its a whole different experiance playing 'Endless" games. If you really want to know what its like to the 10 day trial. I will tell you right now if you don't know anyone else who plays it that can kinda guide you through everything and teach you the ins and outs, you will get burnt out fast.

EDIT: Also, I find it funny that with your name you have a picture of Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit orignal animated movie

No comments:

Post a Comment