Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oi, what game should I rent from Gamefly next?

So right now I'm replaying Bully: Scholarship edition, and I just returned Mercenaries. Seeing how its summer, I updated my plan to 2 games out a month. I've been wanting to get Dead Space extraction for the Wii, only because I want to follow the storyline before Dead Space 2 comes out..So that I can get references and easter eggs (My favorite part of any game)..



But I was thinking of getting Silent Hill Shattered memories. I beat it once already, sure...But, it's a great game..I loved it, and the fact that they have the psych evaluation thingy makes me want to play it again, just to do things differently. But I HATE replaying video games, unless things will be different the next time I play..



So far, I've only tried out games that I've played before..I'm a little nervous when renting NEW games, because then I have to wait 4 to 5 days for it, and then it turns out to be a piece of sh*t..



Okay, uhh..There's Star Wars, The force unleashed. Not a big fan of star wars, but I get a huge thrill out of picking up a guy, throwing a lightsaber through his chest, and then smashing him into the ground repeatedly before throwing him into an explosive canister that sends him flying :D

Besides, I've never played the new DLCs..



Then there's Dead Rising. I've beat the game already but...My version won't work..It's not scratched at all, the disc is just unreadable for some reason...Really weird..So I was thinking of renting Dead Rising just to finish infinite mode. But I don't know..



Do you think I'm wasting my time by putting myself through constant nostalgia? Should I try renting new games? The only new game I ever played was Shattered Memories and modern warfare 2, which...Needless to say, I hate Call of Duty..



I'm a fan of Rockstar, and I've been trying to get that new Red Dead Redemption game, But...Everytime I have the time to rent it, it has a very low availability. I wish they had Fatal Frame remade for the 360... I have an xbox 360 and a Nintendo Wii.



The only games that are shown as Available are...

Dead Space Extraction

Bayonetta

Mass Effect 2

Dragon Age: Origins..



So yeah..I'm stumped. I have no idea what to rent next. I wish Gamefly would just surprise me, because I'm really bad at making decisions..



Also, just for the record..The Wii doesn't suck...So don't bring that sh*t here. I'm no't putting up with it.Oi, what game should I rent from Gamefly next?
Can't agree with you more about the wii. My friend has Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2, and as far as I can tell they are both great (he sings their praises). Dragon Age seems to be full of cliches, but the game play is solid. Mass Effect 2 would be good if you like action rpgs that give you a gun. I'm afraid I'm clueless about the rest of them
I would recommend Bayonetta and Mass Effect 2, because those are really good games. Dragon Age and Dead Space are also good, but not as good.Oi, what game should I rent from Gamefly next?
a couple of things. 1 that question was long as crap an you just started rambling on about stuff an 2. how can you hate callofduty?? an 3. dragonage an mass efect were freaking amazing so get them :)
Mass Effect 2 is amazing and will keep you busy for a few weeks. Game of the Year so far, in my opinion.Oi, what game should I rent from Gamefly next?
Mass Effect 2 is probably your best bet if you want a good game

No comments:

Post a Comment