Wednesday, March 7, 2012

GTX 560 ti: Some strange artefact - weird pinkish, cyan and yellow stripes all over my desktop?

Right, so I was playing Dragon Age 2 and randomly a strange artefact occurred causing the game to "Stopped working" and an error message popped out. Right now, this error occurs for every 45 minutes. I don't know what I should do, I've updated the latest driver for my card and updated my OS but the issue still persist. I've even tried restarting and it does not work. Help! What am I suppose to do now?



Here's the error message: http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showt鈥?/a>GTX 560 ti: Some strange artefact - weird pinkish, cyan and yellow stripes all over my desktop?
This is typical for cards that are overclocked past the ability of the card, have temp problems or corrupted drivers. If you are overclocking go back to the stock speed, use compressed air to blow the dust out of the card. Load the current drivers or if you already are current go back to an earlier driver. If this all fails to resolve the problem and you are still under warranty RMA the card.
Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment