Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I dont know about other ebgames but the one in my city doesnt rip me off?

i got all my old games and traded them into ebgames, after trying to sell them on ebay and not even getting $3 for them, i thought id see how much trading would get me, it wasnt so bad...



for the ds:



code lyoko: $6.50

spyro shadow dimensions: $.5.85

spyro a new beggining: $3.25

dragon baall z supersonic warriors 2: $8.45

pokemon diamond: $18.20 (no one would buy this as there are so many on ebay)

narnia the lion, the witch and the wardrobe: $5.85



for playstation 2

lord of the rings return of the king: $3.50

medal of honor rising sun: $5.50

prince of persia twin towers: $3.50 (im reading the receipt, not sure if thats it)

spyro new beginning: $4.00

super dragonball z: $3.50

warriors of might and magic: $2.75

zone of enders: $2.75

sonic heroes: $5.00



xbox 360

need for speed shift: $13.00

nba live 09: $10.40

forza 2: $2.65

forza 3: 13.00

rainbow six vegas 2: $8.45



i know some of them arnt much but they are older games on an older console. i live in australia also.

but considering the age of the game and how much they sell em in the store, its a good price, its 25% or higher...I dont know about other ebgames but the one in my city doesnt rip me off?
A lot of people assume they should get full price for a game, when obviously if something is used it should be a lot less haha. I normally keep my games til they have a trade deal, when you get say 50% extra towards trading, Sometimes its good for ebay when the games are fairly new, but if there old EB all the way haha. =]I dont know about other ebgames but the one in my city doesnt rip me off?
i think it depends on which employee is on shift at the time, the first time i traded in games at gamestop, i traded in 14 games and got 84 dollars, then another day, i traded in 10 games and got 8 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment