Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fable: TLC Won't Work?

So you may be thinking why I am still playing it, but that's besides the point (Cause I prefer Fable to the others %26gt;.%26gt;). So I play it on 360 and I put the disk in then it works like normal, the whole scenario showing the makers and various Heroes. Then I press a button to skip it, then screen goes black, then it replays over and over again.

This has annoyed me - first, my Oblivion disk breaks, then WoW takes three days to update (still updating currently) and my brother destroys Dragon Age 2 and I've played DAO Like 20 times... But anyway, PLEASE. HOW. CAN. I. MAKE. IT. WORK!?

~XiaoFable: TLC Won't Work?
Clean the disc? Cold start your Xbox (un plug, wait 2 minutes replug all plugs) and cross your fingers. Worse comes to worst, go get Mass Effect 1 %26amp; 2 if you don't already have them and clock both of them (potentially again).

No comments:

Post a Comment