Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My 8800GS is not working like it used to. It ran smooth just two days ago, but as of yesterday its very laggy.?

I'm running a 8800GS Alpha Dog Edition graphics card that ran Modern Warfare 2, Crysis, and Dragon Age: Origins smooth as glass until literally one day ago.



Does anyone know why the graphics card would suddenly drop frames during random times of play (like turning corners to a more open area, shooting, running, basically when you see alot of objects) when it literally never did it before?



I'm suspecting that my card is dying, but if anyone has some fixes let me know.



P.S. Yes I did update my drivers.My 8800GS is not working like it used to. It ran smooth just two days ago, but as of yesterday its very laggy.?
You might need more memory. Computers tend to lag if they dont have enough memory. Try buying a cheap $9.00 memory stick and see if it helps any.My 8800GS is not working like it used to. It ran smooth just two days ago, but as of yesterday its very laggy.?
its probably the memory or the power supply

No comments:

Post a Comment