Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can you help me choose the best game ?

last time i had some irrelevant answers so im doing this again. Out of this list and this list only:

Borderlands

Dark Souls

Dragon Age 2

LoTR War in the North

Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning



Or basically any RPG game for the consoles that has leveling and a damage HUD(ie: when ur doing a fireball in wow, u can tell how much dmg u did by looking at the number)



Keep in mind that I already have Skyrim, MW3, and BF3 because half the people answered about thisCan you help me choose the best game ?
I think you'd love Dragon Age..if you haven't played Origins, make sure you do!
borderland is fun but it took me about 8 days to complete it and get all the trophies
i've heard that dark souls is really fun and hard. definately it would be my choiceCan you help me choose the best game ?
Definitely Dragon Age 2 - one of the most exciting RPG's I've ever played. Very well thought-out battle system and gamestory.
Borderlands. You can play this for days and its even more fun with friends doing co op.Can you help me choose the best game ?
If you like skyrim I would get oblivion, fallout 3, fallout new Vegas
What exactly are you asking?
personally i would get borderlands i liked it a lot more and so did a bunch of my friends
I have only played the demo of Amalur but I've played the other ones except LoTR.

To me: Borderlands or Dark Souls
If really forced to choose: Borderlands

Borderlands, to me this game is like Fallout but without the boring bits.
I prefer to replay games that are less "serious" in their storyline. I really like the characters you play and the whole design of the game. Its a game you can play even if you only have an hour to spend or you just want to have simple fun.

Dark Souls is a memorable game, I did three playthroughs in a row.
I'm bored with Fantasy RPGs but Dark Souls is so different and unique that it doesn't bother me. The game is challenging and the combat system is very fun. It has very unique-looking zones and enemies. I can see myself playing through it every year.
The only thing I don't like about the game is that it forces you to do research on the web about items you collect and events in the game such as joining a faction, because nothing is explained in the game itself.

Dragon Age 2 was very good but is more fun if you have played through the first game Origins because you can import the story events from that playthrough. I liked it but will not replay it as often as Borderlands and Dark Souls.

Amalur, I played the demo. The graphics are great - like a cross between Fable II and WoW - and the gameplay is good - it reminds me of Darkside, Dante's Inferno and God of War. I was not that impressed with Amalur to be honest, maybe I got spoiled after Dark Souls and Skyrim or maybe I'm just too bored by Fantasy RPGs - they all start to look the same by now. The only thing that impressed me was the graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment